Software engineer (m/f)
100% in Buchs (SG) and Schwerzenbach (ZH), Switzerland
IMT Information Management Technology AG is looking for innovative, creative and independent personalities, who like to work in interdisciplinary teams as well as the succesful implementation of the idea to the product.
- Design, architecture and implementation of client, server and web applications
- Collaboration in the requirements and specification phase
- Possibility for project management if interested
- University degree ETH, university or university of applied sciences with focus on computer science, electrical engineering, system engineering or others with corresponding experience
- Practical experience in object-oriented software development with Microsoft .NET (preferably C#)
- Experience with C ++ is an advantage
- Knowlegde in design and implementation of databases (preferably Microsoft SQL Server)
- Very good knowledge of German
Very interesting and varied tasks as well as development possibilities in a modern and dynamic environment where you can apply your knowledge and experience in full.
Working hours in flexitime model, discounted meals for lunch break, free food at our lunch bar, various team events as well as attractive sport activities go without saying.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact:
Mr. Dominique Ripoll
Human Resources Manager
+41 (0) 81 750 06 63
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
We exclusively check direct applications. Personnel mediator dossiers are not taken into account.
Dominique Ripoll Human Resources Manager
Phone: +41 81 750 06 63